Bangabandhu Conference Hall
Hall Size: 4500 square feet.
Capacity: 250 Persons.
1. 60 feet long Conference table.
2. Seating arrangement: a) 56 Directorial Chair.
b) 200 Audience Chair
3. Fully Air Conditioned
4. Full CCTV Camera with provision for live projection.
5. HD Projector system- 2pcs, 49”, LED TV 2Pcs
6. PA system with cordless microphone.
7. Bosch Conference System.
9. Car Parking
Fees & Charges (Excluding VAT & Tax).
1) Hall Charge for Saturday to Wednesday (9am to 5pm) - BDT 50,000.
2) Hall Charge for Thursday (9am to 1pm) - BDT 50,000.
3) Hall Charge for Friday& other government holiday
(9am to 5pm) - BDT 60,000.
Overtime Charge: BDT 1,000/hour.
1) For Saturday to Wednesday-8am to 9 am and 5pm to onward.
2) For Thursday- 8am to 9am and 1pm to onward.
Fuel Charge: BDT 780/Hour (For Generator, if power failed).
Charge for using demarcated open space for fooding session: BDT 25,000. (Excluding Crockery’s,
Chair, Table, and Fan).
Terms and Condition:
- 100% of booking money is to be paid vide pay order/cash in favour of “The Chittagong Chamber of Commerce & Industry”.
- Number of guest must have to be mentioned.
- Any type of entertainment will not be allowed on the table of Conference Hall.
- Fixing of any Festoon, banner, flower or any other decorating elements on ceiling/wall/Table will not be allowed as it can damage the finishing surface of the Conference Hall.
- Security deposit for overtime & fuel charge is Tk.10, 000/- (Ten thousand). Balance amount which is refundable after adjustment against overtime.
- Before the program date, any type of decorative instruments and any external furniture’s are not allowed in the hall.
- Hall will not be open before 8am in the morning and program to be closed within 8 pm.
- In case of any false statement about the program details, the hall authority holds the right to terminate the Hall rent deal.
- The program arranger team must have to make sure about controlling the presence of unauthorized guest.
- Compensation/demurrage charge is payable for any damage/loss/theft of the Hall Furniture/ Air conditioners /PA system etc.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Conference Hall.
- Party must keep their Documents and other valuable objects safely by their own. Hall authority will not be responsible for any kind of missing.
- There is no scope to use other room except the conference hall.
Procedure of Hall Booking
- For the Hall Booking, an application has to be forwarded in favour of “Secretary, The CCCI” mentioning about specific - a) programme date.
b) Type of Programme.
c) Duration of Hall use.
d) No. of participant.
1. CCCI will forward a Preliminary Confirmation Letter (PCL) to you if-
a) The Hall is available/Free at that time.
b) The management feel that the programme will not hamper any peaceful environment of the WTC.
2. After getting PCL, party have to pay their booking money and other security deposit as per terms and condition applied with the PCL
3. After depositing of fees on due time, the Preliminary Confirmation Letter will be considered as Final Confirmation Letter.
4. If party failed to deposit the fees on due time booking will be cancelled automatically. No separate cancellation letter will be issued.